Please see below an announcement regarding the World Marketing Congress of the Academy of Marketing Science. This is an excellent opportunity to present and learn about Marketing in Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. Submit your paper now.
ACADEMY OF MARKETING SCIENCE
CALL FOR PAPERS
2012 World Marketing Congress ~ Cultural Perspectives in Marketing
August 28-September 1, 2012
Track “Marketing in the BRICS”
Co-Chairs: Gregory Kivenzor and Michael Czinkota
- analysis of BRICS market trends
- comparison among BRICS markets and these with Western markets
- cultural issues and their effect on marketing successes and failures
- peculiarities of B2B and B2C marketing environment
- marketing to the growing middle-class
- marketing to consumers in the bottom of the pyramid
- marketing luxury products in BRICS
- marketing effects on ethics, sustainable practices and CSR
- competition between MNCs and local players in BRICS
- BRICS giants entering developed markets
- teaching marketing disciplines in BRICS.
Other BRICS related topics will be considered.
Track co-Chairs foresee the use of different formats: competitive paper presentations, poster sessions, panel discussions, etc. General requirements to research papers are listed in the WMC Call for Papers: http://www.ams-web.org/cde.cfm?event=358103.
You are cordially invited to submit your research paper or special session proposal for this track to co-chairs:
Gregory Kivenzor firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Czinkota email@example.com
Submission Deadline: February 15, 2012
Co-Chairs are in a dialog with publishers and explore opportunities to publish academic research papers presented at the “Marketing in the BRICS” track.