The latest International Business Headlines from last week are reported to you below. Please report to their individual websites to read the full articles. Check for updates every Monday.
1. Cyprus’ president says he expects international creditors’ latest review to approve the country’s handling of its bailout program.
2. A technological revolution is sweeping across Africa, bringing with it deep Internet penetration and exploding rates of smartphone usage.
3. The proportion of women commanding managing director roles in London has doubled
4. The U.S. may have monitored German Chancellor Angela Merkel for over a decade according to reports from NSA leaker Edward Snowden.
5. For the first time in 126 years, the Vatican Bank published an annual report in an attempt to be more transparent and divert allegations of corruption.