The PEC members comprising the delegation of the first PEC fact-finding mission of the Administration are:
- Vice Chair Ursula Burns, Chairman and CEO, Xerox Corporation
- Mary Andringa, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vermeer Corporation
- Dick Friedman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Carpenter & Company
- Marillyn Hewson, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Arne Sorenson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Marriott International
- Patricia A. Woertz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- David Abney, Chief Executive Officer, United Parcel Service
- Robert Wolf, Chief Executive Officer, 32 Advisors
Also participating in the mission are senior executives from the following companies, whose CEOs are also PEC members:
- eBay Inc.
- AES Corporation (Turkey)
- Pfizer Inc.
- Magno International
- Dow Chemical (Turkey)
- United Association
Serving as the principal national advisory committee on international trade, the PEC was established in 1973 and advises the President on government policies and programs that affect U.S. trade performance; promotes export expansion; and provides a forum for discussing and resolving trade-related problems among the business, industrial, agricultural, labor, and government sectors.