I am delighted to have Ing. Jaroslava Pokorna Jermanová, who is the governor of the Central Bohemia Region of Czech Republic to our seminar. It’s such an honor to listen to her insights and the students all learned a lot from yesterday’s session.
- November 2016 elected by the governor of the Central Bohemia Region from October 2016 the representative of the Central Bohemia Region for the YO 2011 movement
- 2014 until now the representative of Benešov and from 2016 the city councilor
- November 2013 until now the deputy chairman of the Chamber of Deputies
- October 2013 until now Member of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
- 2007-2008 employee of ROP Central Bohemia
- 2004-2008 representative of the Central Bohemian Region for ODS
- 2002-2006 Mayor Krhanic in Benesov
Over the years, she has been employed by several private companies including a family enterprise to produce furniture, and before 2014 she was an advertising and marketing executive. She also founded the Women’s Academy, which aims to attract more women into politics.